Refunds and Returns
By placing an order on our website (dansabyharveynewton.co.uk), our Etsy Shop, our Depop Shop or our eBay Shop, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions -
If you are unhappy with your order/products, contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receiving your order and we will organise for you to return your order and offer a full refund if the item is undamaged and returned in original packaging. Returns after 7 days of delivery will not be allowed. Once you have requested a return or exchange, we will organise your shipping label and send it to you. Once we have received the item back we shall either refund you or send you a replacement item - whatever is your choice. The cost of postage will be taken away from your refund amount. If the returned item is NOT returned in the same condition as it was sent out (including the item being returned in original packaging), you will be offered a partial refund based on the individual circumstances.
Unfortunately, we do NOT accept refunds, returns and/or exchanges on any Personalised and Custom Items. The above Terms and Conditions do NOT apply to Personalised and Custom Items.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON PERSONALISED AND CUSTOM ITEMS - This does NOT include the survival kits.
Orders can be cancelled up to 12 hours after your order has been placed as the order is dispatched after 12 hours. Order cancellations after this period will not be accepted.
Using the Therabands and The Exercise Videos/Websites We Provide
Terms and Conditions
Dansa By Harvey Newton is not responsible for any of this content and does not take any responsibility for the exercises and advice provided by these third-party videos/websites. Using the Theraband and doing the exercises suggested by these third-parties are undertaken by the user of the Theraband at their own risk and Dansa By Harvey Newton does not and will not take any responsibility for any injuries caused. All the information provided is not, and should not be taken as, a substitute for professional medical advice. If any medical-related issues occur when doing these exercises or using the Theraband, please consult a medical professional NOT Dansa By Harvey Newton as we can not and will not take any responsibility for any medical-related issues that occur.
Reviews and Feedback
By submitting a Review or Feedback to us, you agree to that Review or Feedback to be shared on our website, on social media, on print media and to other customers or third parties. You also agree to have your name published alongside the Review or Feedback - you do reserve the right to keep your name from being published. You also agree to have your Review or Feedback slightly modified if required to help with the ease of understanding. This applies to Reviews and Feedback submitted on, but not limited to, our website, any of our social media channels via 'Review' Sections or the comments, emails and our online Feedback Form.
Site Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Amendments.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you and through our web site are on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate any applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third-Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service, your violation of this Terms and Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address:
13. Applicable Law.
You agree that this Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
14. Miscellaneous Information. (i) In the event that these Terms and Conditions conflict with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of this Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact; (ii) The failure of either party to assert any right under this Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party's right and that right will remain in full force and effect; (iii) You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred; (iv) We may assign our rights and obligations under this Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing this site, you accept the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this site immediately.